Sunday, August 31, 2008

HAWAII























We kicked off the beginning of August in style with our trip to Maui, Hawaii!!  Steve's sister Erin got married on 08-08-08 in Maui and Xavier got to be the ring bearer!  The trip was amazing and the wedding was beautiful!  We stayed in a condo in Kihei right across from the beach.  We needed just 2 more days to stay and it would have been just long enough!  This was our first big trip with Xavier being a little older and he did great on the plane!  I think we realized we can take a lot more trips now!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

This is great, Lianna! I love it! Next step... scrapbooking!

Unknown said...

There is no mention of the love of your life RUBY (aka RuRu) on your blog!! I'm sure she is SO sad! Why do you think she has behavior issues, obviously she does not feel accepted into the family!

Kirstie said...

Hey Bre! ...Oh wait a minute.
~K

Aimee Hess said...

Oh my gosh! Now everyone knows I'm 30...I was going to lie and use 28 for a while but I guess I can't now...sigh. I love this...and of course it was fun to see all of us on there. Thanks so much for coming and I love you all very much.
P.S. Xavier looks so dang cute in his little Hawaiin outfit!