Saturday, November 1, 2008

Xavier Turns 2



My little boy is no longer my little baby...he is now a big boy!  Xavier turned 2 on October 29th and we celebrated with a very small birthday party which included a bouncy house!  Oh my gosh...to all parents out there...if you want hours of entertainment then rent a bouncy house for a weekend!!  Xavier still hasn't stopped talking about it!  It was fun to see the kids playing together and of course Xavier got lots of great gifts and crashed around 7!!!  We go to his 2 year doctor appointment on Monday and I am excited to see how much he has grown since the last time we were there!  He is wearing 3T clothes and size 8 shoes!  I think he is big now, but you know how they say you can measure them when they are 2 and then double it and that is how big they will be.  Well if we do that right now Xavier will be around 6'0 which I thought he'd at least be taller than his dad!  We will just have to wait and see!

1 comment:

Aimee Hess said...

Wish I was there...I called a couple of times that day but kept getting an "all circuits are busy" message. I miss you and wish I could have been there!