Saturday, January 23, 2010

NEW YEARS DAY! 2010

Steve once again had to work New Year's Eve, so I kissed two people that night...Xavier & Harper.  Granted, they were both asleep at midnight, but I did stay up to see the Space Needle Fireworks and give my two babes kisses!  On New Year's Day we went to Dave & Laurie's house to celebrate Neyens birthdays from November to December!  It was a fun day of food and games!

Cheese to 2010!
Lindsey & Xavier having a wrestle session!

Harper in her sweater that EEE made for her!  So soft and snuggly

GG's Necklace is a great teething toy
DJ & Lindsey's new puppy...Riley!  SOOO CUTE!!
Lindsey loving on Harper!
Sad Face...
Mad Face...
HAPPY FACE!!

A Pianist in the making
hhmm what is this I'm about to eat??  APPLE!!!
Here...I will share my apple!!  Want some??
YUMMY!