Sunday, March 14, 2010

COOKIES, SWAPP NIGHT & BAKING

Last weekend I went to my friend Jenny's cookie class to learn how to make and decorate beautiful cookies!  Jenny has her own business, Jenny Cookies, and needless to say they are the best!  So we ventured down to Lake Stevens and now I am addicted to making cookies, cupcakes, whatever I can bake!  I even went to Michael's and bought a bunch of cookie/cake decorating stuff!  

On Friday night we had the Swapp's over for dinner and a little Husky basketball, but it ended up that we tried to distract the kids so that Kelsey and I could make cookies and practice our decorating skills!!  Xavier LOVES playing with Ty...he says he is his best friend!  

On Saturday Steve had to work so I decided to try my hand at mini cupcakes!  I made white cupcakes and did a lemon frosting...yummy!  I am now addicted to making mini cupcakes!  What have I gotten myself into!  I am destined to gain 10lbs in no time!  Good thing I started another Quest yesterday!

Cookie class!
The finished master pieces
Harper checking out Tatum
Kelsey & Harper
The Wii...a perfect distraction for our boys!
Mario Cart Racing!
writing their letters
Our practice run!
The ice cream cone I made for Kelsey
The tulip Kelsey made for me
The mini lemon cupcakes...do they look yummy?...
She seems to think so!!
Want some of mine?

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Great pictures from Friday! Those mini cupcakes look amazing, I might have to go and get the stuff to make those...mmm!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun class! I loved the mini's...

Jeff, Allison & Ryan said...

Umm, I NEED to go with you to another cookie class... I love to bake and it looks like fun! Can always learn new tricks from new people! Seriously, you need to go again so I can tag along! ;)