Sunday, May 31, 2009

A PACKED WEEKEND!

I was so excited for the hot weather and the weekend to start because I needed to have some quality time with Xavier.  He has been acting up lately I think because I haven't been able to give him a lot of quality one on one time.  So here's what we did!

While Xavier was at school on Friday, Harper and I took advantage of the sun!!  This was her first experience of laying out!  She wasn't too thrilled with this position....
So we switched positions....this one worked a little better!
After much thought...I bought Xavier a slip-n-slide and a sprinkler.  Last time we had an inflatable pool, Ruby ATE it!  So we played it safe, except Xavier wasn't too fond of his new sprinkler.
It was FREE kids day at the fairgrounds in Mount Vernon on Saturday!  There were lots of venders there with lots of kids activities.  Harper stayed home with Steve and Xavier and I walked to kids day for some one on one fun time!
We saw Llamas....
Cows...
He Bounced...
Got his face painted....
Shot some hoops...
And finally...he got to ride the ponies!  We had to wait in line for awhile to ride the ponies, but it was so worth it!  I have been thinking about taking Xavier to the pony farm, so this was a test to see if he was scared or if he even liked it....He jumped right on the horse and looked like a PRO!!  He didn't want to get off!  I think we will go to Lang's and ride horses this summer!

On Sunday we went to the Everett Farmer's market with my mom and Tim.  I love Farmer's markets!  I usually buy fruits and veggies for the week there.  I missed the Mount Vernon one on Saturday so I'm glad we went to the Everett one!  The dog was bigger than him!
Xavier was clapping and dancing to the band
1-2-3 WEEE
Next stop...the beach!  When we got to the beach he didn't even go down to the water to start digging!  He found sand and went at it.
This was our "super cheese" faces!
He wanted to take his swim suit off to go in the water...so I let him!
Then he quickly wanted to put his shirt back on!  He was checking out the big boat behind him....
Steady!!!!
So we took him on the big boat!  It's pretty cheap to just walk on, ride across, look for whales, watch cars drive on & off the boat, stay on and then walk off!  All that fun for $3.95!
I'm glad everyone is looking at the camera!


It was a GREAT weekend and we have a fun week ahead of us as well!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At first I thought Xavier had socks on with his swim shoes, but no... those are some major tan lines!! That boy needs to start wearing his sandals :)