Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PLAY DATE!

I was very ambitious today and I invited over a bunch of mommy friends and their babes for a play date!  I love being on maternity leave and I wish I didn't have to go back to work so that I could have play dates all the time!  All of the mommy's who came over are such wonderful people and I had such a great time with everyone!  My son was kind of a bear, but it was really the first time he had to share all of his toys with some kids he wasn't use to and I don't think he liked it too much!  Hopefully he will get use to it!  It was a perfect sunny day for hanging outside, playing and chatting!  Thank you everyone who came over!!  Oh and sorry for the lack of pictures!  I was busy chasing down my out of control tractor driving son while carrying Harper in the Baby Bjorn!


3 comments:

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

Looks like fun and wish I could join the 'mommy group.' that's what sucks about living down here and being away from home. but we do need to get all the kiddos together sometime w/ everyone. that would be fun! Take care

Kelsey said...

Thanks for the playdate and the picture of my backside!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for having us over~YOU ARE SUPER MOM!!!