Saturday, June 27, 2009

ZOO


On Wednesday we were so excited to go to the zoo!  I have not been to the Woodland Park Zoo in years and I'm talking like 20 years!!  Recently we have been to Point Defiance and Northwest Trek and Woodland was by far the BEST!!  We met up with Steve's sister Erin and walked the entire zoo...it's pretty big!  We saw so many animals it was great!  What I like about Woodland is you can actually see the animals...they aren't hiding...well we saw everything except the lions!  I think they were probably sleeping in the tall grass!  The only problem was THE BATTERIES IN MY CAMERA DIED RIGHT WHEN WE GOT THERE!  I know what you're thinking and I thought the same thing, "what kind of mamarazzi am I!"  I should be fired!!  I managed to get a couple of pictures before it totally died and I took a bunch with my iphone, but I haven't downloaded them yet...so these will have to do!


The Zebra...of course this picture will be framed and put in Harper's room!
Giraffe
EEE and Xavier...excitedly pointing out the animals!
Elephant
Statues of many of the animals are all around the zoo and Xavier like to "ride" all of them!
The carousel!  Last year when we went to Point Defiance we rode the carousel and Xavier didn't like it at all!  This year he loved it!
Harper's first carousel ride!  We had to wake her up to take her so she is stretching!!

No comments: