Sunday, July 26, 2009

BACK TO WORK :-(


Well today is officially my last day of maternity leave :-(
I am very SAD.  I would love nothing more than to be able to stay home with my babes.  I love being home in the summer with so much fun stuff to do!  I am afraid I am going to miss so much with Harper and Xavier.  Harper is almost rolling over from her back to her tummy and she has started sucking her thumb.  Xavier is starting pre-school tomorrow because he is pretty much potty trained...well on going number 1!!  Tomorrow will be a hard day I think for everyone.  Steve will get home from work just in time for me to hand him the kids and get out the door for a full day of work.  Then he has to take Xavier to his first day in the "big boy class."  Then tomorrow night Xavier has his first night of soccer practice and Steve is one of his coaches!  There will be many emotions tomorrow both good and bad.



Fun days at the parade
cute "cheese" smile

Little feet, but really not so little...she has LONG toes
wanting so badly to roll over!
cute new hat from Nana
Sucking her thumb and putting herself to sleep!

2 comments:

flynnfamily said...

Good luck tomorrow with going back to work. I had to do it 3 times. It's not fun. Hang in there! Your kids are adorable.

Kelsey said...

Putting herself to sleep sucking her thumb, so cute! Thanks for inviting me to your church today, I had a really good time and it went by fast! Good luck tomorrow, I will be thinking of you.