Sunday, July 12, 2009

EVERSON FESTIVAL & MEGAN'S NEW CAMERA!

This weekend was so jam packed I don't even know where to begin!  

Saturday was the Everson Festival Parade.  Everson is Steve's home town and his family still lives there.  It is a small farm town with no stop lights!  I think it is the cutest town ever and we might live there if it wasn't so far from our jobs!  Anyways, we like to go to the festival every year, especially the parade and my favorite the street fair!!  This years parade was pretty long and Xavier got what else...tons of CANDY aka potty candy!  We had a great time and it was nice and HOT!  After the parade we went back to the parents house and had some good BBQ and then we played with Steve's sister Megan's new camera!  I am so in love!!  She got a Canon Rebel and I LOVE it!  Maybe when I win the lotto I can buy one too!  It takes beautiful pictures so of course we had to have photo time with the kids.  

Steve got home on Sunday after working a 48 hour shift and we had tickets to the Firefighter Appreciation day at the Mariner's game!  One of his "Brothas, " Keith Taylor, sang the National Anthem and God Bless America!  Of course the Mariners won so it made it even that much better!

Now we are home enjoying a nice rainy Sunday evening getting ready for the week!  We will be leaving to go camping in Chelan on Thursday!  Of course there will be plenty of pictures to come!

These are the only pictures I could put on this because it won't let me download anymore...what is up with my stinky internet!!
Ruby and Hagler...Hagler is SOOO much better behaved than Ruby!!
Went to the park with Grandma
Xavier gave me these flowers...but if you look closely at his pants, he also had another surprise for me!!
All Xavier wanted to do all weekend was sword fight...with Grandma...
with Papa.....
with EEE.....
He also tried with Big Poppa!!!

Harper loves to be held up in the air!  She is so happy lately!
Harper's goofy smile at the Mariners game in her Mariners gear!  Her eyes aren't really different sizes!! Ha!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Um, pretty sure that they actually live in Nooksack, not even as big as the no-stoplight Everson but SO much cooler! Only the best are bred up that way :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Harper at the Mariner's game! I think she looks like her Nana. :-)

Paz123 said...

How cute baby!! Canon Rebel camera is just fabulous!! I love it's wonderful picture quality!!