Saturday, February 13, 2010

29 AND HOLDING?!

Ok, ok, I will admit it...this year I turned 31!!  I actually had a GREAT birthday!  A couple days before my birthday we took the kids to a Disney show at Comcast Arena!  It was so much fun and my mom and Xavier got pulled up on stage to do some fancy dancing!  We then went to our favorite mexican restaurant, La Cuesta and did birthday dinner and dessert, oh and of course presents!  I got a Wii and a Wii Fit!  On my actual birthday I went to work and when I got home Xavier greeted me at the door and said, "mommy, mommy come see your birthday present!"  He took me into the laundry room and him and Steve had made me a cake, decorated it and bought me a big princess balloon that sings!  It was suppose to be a surprise, but Xavier was sooo excited to show me!  Steve made me an amazing salmon dinner, we ate cake and then we all went in the hot tub...minus Harper of course!  Steve's sister Erin's birthday is Feb. 11th, so we also had Steve's family over to celebrate on the weekend and it was 60 degrees outside!  We had a light lunch & ate brownie sundaes outside!  What a great birthday!  

Happy Birthday to me!
Why doesn't Xavier look too excited in this picture??  Because he is sitting by his sister!
Steve had the camera on the wrong setting...
Xavier was singing Happy Birthday to me!
Blowing out the candles
Look at the beautiful cake the boys made me!  There was a line in the frosting at the bottom of the cake from where Xavier had a little taste while Steve was frosting it!
My singing princess balloon!
I love the polka dot dress!

Grandma & Xavier
This didn't go over too well with a certain brother of hers
9 candles on the left for Erin and 1 on the right for me...now pretend there is a 3 in front of them!
Grandma, Grandpa & Harper
Whip cream squirted in the mouth is a daily occurance at our house!
Xavier loves to sing happy birthday to anyone and everyone even if it's not your birthday and he loves to pretend to blow out candles on every type of food dish!

Relaxing with Daddy in the nice sun!
Yes, the umbrella was out, the sunglasses were on and we were sweating!
Ruby & LuLu fighting over the toy...Ruby would swing it around and lift LuLu off the ground!
First experience with grass!
Standing with Auntie
Xavier was fascinated with the HUGE worm!


No comments: