Sunday, February 28, 2010

VALENTINE'S DAY!


I first must mention that my husband does not celebrate Valentine's Day.  He has always told me that he loves me every day of the year not just one day!  So since Steve had to work on Valentine's Day, we decided to have my mom and Tim up for a lunch of heart shaped pizzas!  I have the best kids cook book and it has all the holidays with fun recipes to make with the kiddos!  I have been wanting to make the homemade heart pizzas every Valentine's Day, so this year we finally did it!  Basically you just buy the can biscuits and make them into a heart then add your own toppings!  Poof...heart shaped pizzas!  It was such a nice day out too and the geese were visiting us really close to the house, so Nana and Xavier got a good look!  The night ended with me and the kids watching a movie together and going to bed late while watching the Olympics.  It was a great Valentine's Day.

The best picture of the bib sent by Aunt Linda...eyes closed and all!


Cheese Mom!
Photo shoot attempt number 1,234...
I told him to give her a kiss...so it looks like he was going to and then....
This happened...
Then this...
So we settled for some solo shots of the one child who sits still!
Isn't her heart outfit CUTE!
LOVE the fur hood with your blue eyes!!
Just lounging around
The heart pizzas...getting them ready for the toppings
Papa Tim entertaining Harper while we did pizza stuff
putting on our toppings
Nana doing her and Papa Tim's toppings
the finished project...
YUMMY!
Nana brought Harper a Sally pillow and Xavier a Mater Pillow
I love how she is sitting playing with her dolly and stroller
Heart outfit number two!
HEART BREAKER

My Valentines
Checking out the geese and swans
A cute picture of Harper and Ruby's BUTT!
Wanting to go outside with Nana and Xavier

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Oh my gosh, Harper is getting so big! We need to get together soon, I miss you all! Ty REALLY misses his buddy Xavier!