Sunday, April 18, 2010

MARINERS 2010

I Think it is our new tradition to go the the Mariners opening day game!  I had the opportunity to go last year and be in the company suite, but this year since we are season ticket holders, we got first crack at opening day tickets.  We went to opening day with DJ, Lindsey & Jared and we had great seats!  Usually when I go to the M's games, they lose!  Opening day 2010 was no different...they lost, but we had tickets for the following Saturday's game...and they WON!  There is a lot of hype around this years team and we have a lot of tickets so I hope they do well!  Even if they don't I still love going to the games for the food, the Mariner's team store(I can always find a new shirt for the season for me & the kids) and the overall experience!


Opening day 2009...Harper's "first" game!  I won the rally fries!
Opening day 2010!


Kyle Wolden(a local Mount Vernon kid) got to run the bases on opening day!

Randy Johnson threw out the first pitch...
...and then was reunited with a few of his former teammates
We sat next to Dave "Softy" Mahler from KJR AM Radio!
Jared took Xavier to see the Moose.  He did much better this year.  I think by the end of the season he will be able to get a picture taken by himself!
This was our good luck charm!  On our way to Saturday's game there was a full rainbow over Seattle...and sure enough the Mariner's won breaking my jinx!
Harper is a new fan of milkshakes!

I told Xavier to strike a pose and the next 5 pictures is what I got....
cheese...

goofy face...
serious pouty lip face.....
yeah model pose with the hand on the hip!  I think we have a model on our hands!
3 generations of Mariner's fans!
Harper's first pic this year with the Moose...she was scared to death!  Notice how she is not taking her eye off of him!

1 comment:

flynnfamily said...

You are brave, taken the the two little ones to a Mariners Game. They can be so long. Looks like you had fun!