Saturday, April 10, 2010

WHILE THE PARENTS ARE AWAY....

THE CHILDREN WILL PLAY!

Steve and I took our first vacation by ourselves in two years!  I had won a travel voucher at work a year ago while I was pregnant for $1500 and we had to book a trip by January, so we chose a quick trip to VEGAS!  Since we had $1500 to spend and it's pretty cheap to stay in Vegas we flew out of Bellingham and stayed at the Bellagio for 3 nights.  The only reason we were able to do this is because Steve's sisters came up and watched our kids and our dog!  So did our kids miss us while we were gone?  Of course NOT!  Here's why...


They played on the play set...




They took a bath together in pink water.......
they colored Easter Eggs....





they ate spaghetti....with sunglasses on.....
and she ate spaghetti.....
and more spaghetti....
They played the trumpet...with sunglasses on...
One stylin' chick!

Here's what the parents did...
                                                     
The gardens inside Bellagio
                                                            
infront of Serendipity's at Ceasar's Palace
                                               
Serendipity's famous frozen hot chocolate!  Sooo Yummy!
Any time I go to Vegas I HAVE to go see the lions at MGM.  I have probably held one of these lions when there were a cub.  I just love watching them...so fascinating, but this was the first time I have seen a male lion!

Steve saw Sponge Bob and just had to take a picture with him for Xavier!

No comments: