Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS

Bye Mama!!
How many Neyens men does it take to put together a big wheel?
Um...can somebody put this together?
Wow my new big wheel!


Playing tractors with DJ
Who needs presents when you have an empty box!
I got a helmet for my soon to open bike!
Ruby wanted in on some present action

Christmas morning opening stockings
All ready for Santa to come!

YAY!  TRACTOR!!
Helping Papa open his gift

Opening his first present of Christmas
Nana & Xavier
Christmas Eve!

This year we decided to split Christmas between two days.  We spent Christmas Eve with my side of the family, my mom and step dad Tim and we spent Christmas up in Nooksack with Steve's family.  It worked out really well!  We had lots of time to spend with everyone and we had a great time both days!  My mom and Tim got Xavier a John Deere Gator and he LOVED it!!!  He couldn't ride it outside because of the snow, so he would just sit on it and press the horn....over and over and over!  Steve's family got Xavier a train set and a big wheels bike. Xavier loves playing with the train! He will ask you to come play with him in his room and then he shuts the door to keep you there FOREVER!!!
We had so much fun on both days! This was the first year that Xavier got what was going. I can't wait for all the Christmas' to come...it is so much more fun with kids!

No comments: