Thursday, December 4, 2008

TIME TO START DECORATING!




I was very motivated after getting most of my Christmas shopping done the day after Thanksgiving, to get out the Christmas bins and start decorating!  I decorated everything except the tree.  We will probably get our tree on Saturday...along with everyone else in Skagit County!!  Two things I found in the bins were mine and Xavier's Santa hats!  Now keep in mind last year Xavier hated Santa, which made for a great picture, so when I wanted to put the Santa hat on him this year I was very surprised to find that he was so excited and didn't want to take it off!  When we were all done taking pictures he kept saying, "MORE CHEESE!"  That's what he says for pictures!  How could I resist this opportunity!!  So of course I took more cheese!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I love those pictures, you two are so cute.