Monday, December 22, 2008

WATCH OUT MARTHA STEWART!



So, a long time ago for my bridal shower my friend Hue gave me this paint can decorated with a gift inside!  I loved it, but never tried it myself.  A couple of days ago my friend Kirstie reminded me of the can and she was going to do some Christmas ones and put smores kits in them!  Since we are pretty much stuck inside I thought this sounded fun, so I went to Michael's and got the supplies to create my own little buckets to give away.  Here are a few pictures of my creations.  I filled the little ones with chex mix on the bottom and then reindeer mix on the top.  The big ones I did the same, but I also put cookies on the top! Yes, I did make the chex mix, reindeer mix and cookies myself!!  Wow I sound so domestic!  I've also included a picture of Xavier's gingerbread house he made at school.  I had nothing to do with this project, but I thought it was cute!!!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

You are so better than Martha!

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

I have to agree, Martha has nothing on you!! :) Those look great...and I love the smore idea. I just may have to borrow that for next year at work!

Yes, it's a Nissan Armada. We LOVE it. Best thing we ever bought. We'll be paying for it forever but is definitely worth the money.

We are really looking forward to the cruise. I am completely dreading leaving Chelsea for 12 days and am not sure how I am going to do it. I know she'll be in great hands though (1/2 time with each set of grandparents) and will have a blast~

Hope you guys are all doing well. Have a VERY Merry Christmas!!

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

It's 8904 Emerson Place, Everett 98208 :)

Merry Christmas!!

Aimee Hess said...

Ha ha! I love how boredom caused by snow forced you to be domestic! This is absolute proof that you can't sit still. When you start comparing yourself to Martha in the domestic way versus the high powered business woman way, there's got to be hormonal interference! I love you!