Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A LITTLE TRACTOR SLEDDING!


I finally get to drive!!!  Check out Xavier's seat!

When we bought our tractor 2 years ago I'll admit I complained about the price and the usage intent.  I just didn't think we needed it!  So it has been 2 years and it has provided many hours of entertainment!  Steve's dad built a seat for it so Xavier can ride on the side of it when they are mowing the grass and today Xavier was in his seat when Steve went out to plow driveways!  After Xavier's nap we promised him we would take him out in the snow.  I was feeling a little guilty because we hadn't played much in the snow lately(it's so deep, it comes up to his waist)!  Ace Hardware got a new shipment of sleds in this afternoon so we bought one and tied it to the tractor!  Steve pulled me and Xavier and then by some miracle, Steve let me drive the tractor while Xavier went by himself!  It was sooo much fun!  So, once again, I have been proven wrong with our tractor purchase because it has provided many many hours of fun entertainment for the whole family, even me!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

It looks like so much fun! Xavier's face is priceless in it...so serious like his daddy.

Aimee Hess said...

How fun! You may as well live in Klamath with all of that snow! I think it's something you should at least consider...for my sake :)