Sunday, December 7, 2008

OH CHRISTMAS TREE






We finally ventured out today to find the perfect tree!  Last year we decided to wait until Christmas Eve to get a tree and we couldn't find one place open, so we ended up finding a tree in a parking lot just sitting there...so we loaded it up for free!  It was dry and ugly and I only put lights on it, so this year I was determined to get one early and make it look nice!!  We went to a U-Cut place in Stanwood looking for an inexpensive tree and of course the one we found ended up being the most expensive one on the farm!  Steve picked it out and then him and Xavier took turns cutting it down!  I know, a 2 year old with a hand saw...trust me I was nervous too, but he loved it!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Oh my goodness...those pictures are so dang cute of Xavier! Looks like you all had a great time! I am really glad that you got a better tree than last year, at least you have a real tree.