Thursday, March 19, 2009

MARCH MADNESS

Attempting to dribble

Shootin' the hoop!

I confess...I am addicted to college basketball!  I love filling out brackets, watching all the games and of course highlighting my winners!  I HATE watching professional basketball these days.  There is so much more heart from the college players.  

So in honor of the tournament, Steve brought Xavier's basketball hoop inside and they have been shooting hoops!  Steve has been teaching Xavier how to shoot since he currently throws the ball at the hoop like a baseball and he even taught him to dribble.  Xavier gets down really low to the ground and tries to dribble, but hasn't quit got it yet!!  Oh and by the way Xavier University is in the tournament, but I didn't pick them going all the way...I am not an emotional bracket filler outer!  

No comments: