Wednesday, March 18, 2009

POOP!

I have chosen to forgo the pictures for this post!  I just have to share my potty training story from this morning!!  We have been half way trying to potty train Xavier.  We do it when it is convenient for us...not the best way, but whatever he's 2!  Ok, so my friend Mitz' son Steele is potty trained so she has been giving me her secrets.  One of her secrets is to let them run around naked and then when they need to go potty they go in the potty to avoid the embarrassment of peeing or pooping on the ground!  So we tried it this morning and he went pee in the potty then after about 15 minutes of running around I was getting ready in the bedroom and he went into the  bathroom and came out and said, "I DID IT!"  I was like oh great....what did you do???  Then he took me into the bathroom and showed me his POOP in the potty!  Yay I was so proud of him!!  So we left it in there to show daddy when he got home from the store and daddy was proud too!!  So I hope this wasn't too much information for you....if it was I don't care, get over it and embrace the fact that my son pooped in the potty!!!  

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

That's so good! I am a little disappointed that there wasn't a picture to go with the post...just kidding.

The Gilfillans said...

Yay! You are going to have to teach me your tricks for Jase in a year. BTW your new addition looks awesome! How's the nursery coming?

Megan said...

definitely a big deal! congrats to xavier on being a big boy.

Unknown said...

Yeah Xavier!! EE is SO proud of you! Those stinky poops belong in the toilet!