Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

You probably can't tell it's green milkshake, but it was!!
Yes, I like ketchup with my corned beef & potatoes!  Don't judge!
Xavier in his green...I still pinched his cute little buns!

I love St. Patrick's Day!  I think my best memory of SPD was in first grade I remember going into the class room and our teacher had put green foot prints on the wall and gold coins on everyones desk!  I really thought there was a leprechaun!!  Maybe there are leprechauns!!  I've just never seen one!  I also like corned beef and cabbage oh and not to mention beer.  Gosh I wish I could have a nice dark beer for SPD!!!  I guess I have to settle for just the corned beef and cabbage!  I had a meeting this morning with my client Andal's Meats, so I bought corned beef and Steve cooked it in the crock pot with cabbage!  I made red potatoes when I got home and then Xavier and I had Green milkshakes!!  SPD has also been dubbed as a lucky holiday.  I feel as though I am a pretty lucky person and I have found one four leaf clover in my life...maybe that's why I like the holiday....hhmm....nope....I still think it's all about the beer and food!  

No comments: