Saturday, February 28, 2009

FLOORS, PIZZA & ESKIMOS

Beautiful Floors!
Cheese Face

The best entertainment at a restaurant...pizza dough!
My snuggle boy
ESKIMOS!

I am going to compile three blogs into one, hence the weird title!  It's amazing when things are going on and you actually have things to write about!

So first of all our floors are FINISHED!!!  I am so excited!!  The only thing left to do now is to install the doors and put up the trim!  The floors look so great and I can't wait to start moving furniture around!  Tomorrow I will start working on getting rid of all the dust on every inch of our house!

Secondly, I have been on a huge italian craze this pregnancy, which is odd because at the beginning of the pregnancy I had italian and then I couldn't eat it for awhile....thank goodness that didn't last long!  Today while we were up in Bellingham we met up with Steve's family (the girls) to pick out fabric for Harper's quilt and then we all went to lunch at La Fiamma...my fav!  Let me just tell you parents out there, this place is great for kids!  They gave Xavier crayons and paper at first then they brought him his drink in a spill proof cup and gave him pizza dough to play with and then his 8" pizza was only $3.00!  Oh and the pizza dough is wheat!  Fun place, great for kids and did I mention all of their food is AMAZING!  Ok, so that is the story behind the crazy dough and pizza eating pictures.

Last but certainly not least, I couldn't resist putting a couple pictures of Xavier and me on here because one night when Steve was working, Xavier was being so cuddly with me and I had to capture it on film.  One thing Xavier loves to do is give Eskimo kisses and I love receiving them!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Start planning the party so we can all enjoy your new addition! You and Xavier and are so cute, you are such a good and fun mama!

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Hey Xavier...you HAVE to have your mommy take you to Jump Planet!! It's in Bothell and the website is:

http://jump-planet.com/

They do parties and have tons of open play for only $6. Parents are free. It is SO fun!!

-C