Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THE JUMPING BEAN GENE



Xavier's new trick!
Here's the proof! Stevie jumping off the couch!

Xavier decided last night to show us a new trick!  Steve and I were sitting in the living room and Xavier climbed up on the couch and said, "I wanna jump!"  So he did!  I started laughing and Steve was telling him NO!  I then had to remind Steve that I didn't think he had the right to tell him no since I have proof that the jumping bean gene came from him!  I have proof, as you can see from the picture, that Steve use to jump off the couch all the time and from what I hear the couch was probably the lowest thing Steve use to jump off of!  So we moved Ruby's pillow beneath the couch so Xavier could land on something soft and we continued to let him jump off the couch!!!  I guess it is true...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!  We are such good parents!!!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I don't know what is funnier...Steve and Xavier doing the same thing or seeing a picture of Steve in those awesome clothes. That is too funny! Remember, when Xavier is naughty he takes after Steve and when he is cute he takes after you!