Sunday, February 1, 2009

MICKEY MOUSE!

A Yummy start to our Mickey Mouse day!
I've got my shirt and ears on...ready to go!
Eating in the caboose at the Spaghetti Factory
3rd row!  We had the best seats!
Dancing in the aisle!
End of the show confetti
The Mickey Mouse breakdown
For Xavier's birthday in October, my mom got us tickets to the Playhouse Disney Live show in Everett!  Today was the day that we have building Xavier up for for a week, well actually 3 months!  Steve had to work today, so we started the day with some Mickey Mouse pancakes!  Then of course Xavier got dressed in his Mickey gear including his infant Mickey ears that we got at Disneyland a year and a half ago...he wouldn't take them off all day.  We met my mom and Tim at their house and then went to the Spaghetti Factory for my birthday lunch.  Yes, I am having a birthday tomorrow!  I will be 30!  I feel like when you are 30 people are suppose to treat you more like an adult...so we will see!!!  Xavier helped me blow out my candle and he also helped me eat my ice cream!  Next it was off to the Everett Events Center for Playhouse Disney!  We had seats in the 3rd row right in the middle section.  The seats could not have been better.  We were also on the isle and Xavier got to dance in the isle until he decided he wanted to go up on stage!  Tim had to run up and grab him before he became part of the cast!  The show was sooo much fun and Xavier could not stop dancing and talking about it!  He finally crashed in the car on the way home and then had a breakdown moment at home holding both of his toys we got at the show!  He was crying because he wanted to watch, what else, Mickey Mouse!!!   It was such a great day!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

What a day...How fun! You are such a good mom making Mickey Mouse pancakes.