Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HARPER AANEEN NEYENS - 4D PICTURES

Harper sucking on her hand...the whole hand!
She has her lips sucked in...again hands by her face
Hands by her face...again looking peaceful!

Today we had our 4D ultrasound! Steve was unable to go due to house addition work so I invited my friend Kelsey (we have the same doctor) and my friend Kirstie to go along with me! It was so great that both of them got to go! Our doctor, Dr. Garde, in Anacortes, delivered Kelsey's second baby Tatum, so she got to see Tatum for the first time since she was 6 months!

I was really hoping to see the girl parts staring us in the face just to confirm that it is a girl before I start going crazy on buying girl stuff....and Dr. Garde was right...it is a girl...bring on the pink! Harper was being very cute with her hands up by her face and sucking on her hands. Dr. Garde says she is a mover and I confirmed that! :-) I think she looks like Xavier so I will have to pull out his 4D ultrasound pictures to compare, but the doctor said she has chubby cheeks! She weighs 3.3lbs and she should gain about 5-6 more pounds before delivery!! Very healthy! She is head down right now so hopefully she doesn't get the crazy bug to move around to much and get herself in the wrong position!! I am very happy that all looks good and that she will hopefully be a perfectly healthy baby!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Thanks for letting me join you today, it was very fun and I loved seeing Harper! Seeing the ultrasound is making me lean towards having a third baby.

The Gilfillans said...

Harper is such a sweet name for a sweet lookin' girl. Congrats!

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

What a beautiful name...way to go, Kirstie! :) I can't wait to see what she looks like, she's going to be so cute! And yay!! You finally get to buy pink!

Unknown said...

You're doing SO good on updating frequently quodos from the auntie! Can't wait to see the DVD tomorrow!