Saturday, February 28, 2009

NEW 4D PICS!



Today my mom came up and we went to Along Comes A Baby in Bellingham to register for a few girly things for my shower!  There is a 4D ultrasound studio inside Along Comes A Baby and Steve's cousin, my cousin too I guess, is the ultrasound technician!  As we were wrapping up the registry, Shelly walked in and offered us an ultrasound!  I was so excited and of course I couldn't say no and my mom and Xavier were able to see Harper too!

Harper is still head down and still loves having her hands by her face and in her mouth!  She was moving so much it was hard to get a still picture of her without her hands covering her face!  After seeing these images as much as my mom wanted to tell me she looks like me, she had to confess that she thinks Harper looks like Steve & Xavier.  Well maybe she will have brown eyes :-)

No comments: