Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HARPER 4 MONTHS


I have so much catching up to do on my blogging, so what better time to do it than at 3am when I can't sleep!  Harper is now 5 months old, but I never posted her 4 months stats.  Actually I can't find the paper that has her stats on it, but I do remember she was 13lbs 13oz and very long.  I think she was 50% weight and 75% height.  She is long and skinny.  When she went in for her appointment she also had a double ear infection.  Instead of getting her shots this day we had to wait until she was clear of the ear infections.  We went back 2 weeks later and got her shots.  She was so brave.  I hate it when they are laughing and smiling and then they get the pokes.  Breaks my heart.  She cried for maybe 5 seconds and was happy again!  She is such a happy baby in general.  She just hangs out and goes about her day watching her brother and smiling, sucking her thumb and just chilling!  I love having a girl so much and I want to constantly snuggle her!

Little Miss Harper
Bath time!
All snuggled in her towel after bath
She loves to sit in her Bumbo and play with the toys on her play mat
Look at this sweet face...

She loves to suck on her lip from the inside and it makes this funny face!
Her infamous thumb sucking with the finger up on her nose and everything
Getting some quality time with Ruby....I swear Ruby thinks she is her baby
She loves to stick out her tongue!  
Sweet feet

3 comments:

flynnfamily said...

Adorable pictures! She is such a cutie!

Kelsey said...

Great pictures of Harper! I love the ones of her and her big brother too!

Megan said...

What sweet pictures. She's such a pretty baby!