Sunday, October 25, 2009

TWO TEETH, SOME CEREAL & A LITTLE WAVE

I have suspected that Harper was getting teeth since she has been chewing on EVERYTHING!  Last weekend Steve's sister Erin checked on Saturday October 17th and she didn't have a tooth.  Then on Sunday October 18th, Steve's mom checked and there it was!!  It's a sharp little bugger too...I should KNOW...anyways then on October 23rd I checked again and there was the second tooth!  They are both on the bottom, if you are looking at her the left one came in first and then the right one!  She doesn't drool much like Xavier did, but she loves her chew toys!  On October 18th I also decided to try some ice cereal with Harper!  Actually Steve had given her some earlier in the week and I was bummed because I wanted to give it to her first and take pictures!  She loves holding onto the spoon, so I let her experiment with doing it herself!  She made a fabulous mess and I got some cute pics!  She is also doing a little wave when people wave at her.  I really don't think she knows what she is doing, but it's fun to pretend!  We also borrowed Kelsey's/Ty and Tatum's jumparoo since ours was turned into a rat nest!  Harper LOVES it...she is squealing in it right now as I type!  I use to think Xavier was going to jump right out of his jumparoo and Harper is the same way!!

Can you see my teeth?
Yum cereal!


What a MESS!!
Jump-jump-jumparoo!

No comments: