Thursday, October 29, 2009

MY BABY IS 3


3 Years ago today I was in labor with my first baby Xavier!  I LOVE having a boy and a 3 year old boy is so much fun!  Here is what Xavier is into as a 3 year old.
-CARS (the Disney movie)
-Tractors
-Mr. Incredible(his Halloween costume)
-movies(any and all)
-puzzles
-wrestling with Daddy
-snuggling with Mommy
-ignoring his sister
-CANDY
-Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets with ketchup
-oatmeal
-He doesn't like ice cream
-His favorite sayings are, "are you happy?" & "it's just a little accident!"
-He loves to dance(especially to the song Boom Boom Boom by Blackeyed Peas)
-pizza
-trains
-firetrucks
-fixing broken tires
oh and so much more!!

He weighs 36lbs and is 40.5 inches tall

Unfortunately on his birthday he has the flu :-(  When I kept telling him that it was his birthday he would tell me NO and remind me that he just had his birthday(referring to his party last weekend!)

We love Xavier so much and couldn't imagine life without him!








No comments: