Monday, April 20, 2009

A COUPLE WHO LAYS SOD TOGETHER...STAYS TOGETHER!

It was 75 degrees today!  I have the sunburn on my forearms to prove it!  We took Xavier to school and Steve and I put down 2500 sq. ft. of sod in our yard!  Oh my gosh...what a job!  I have layed sod 2 other times in my life and if you've never done it I actually suggest that you do sometime!  It is pretty fulfilling especially when it is your own yard and you see what you start with and then the final product!  I was helping Steve with the hopes of having some sort of contractions/water breakage, but alas...NOTHING!!  So I will keep playing the waiting game!  I think Harper secretly knows that her mommy doesn't want to be in a hospital when it is nice outside!  If she knows me at all she will wait until it starts to rain!  

No comments: