Thursday, April 16, 2009

I WON THE RALLY FRIES!

The view from our suite
The FSN girl and myself
The RALLY FRIES...after I had eaten most of them...oh and did I mention they brought me two rally fries...yeah they must have thought I needed them!
My signs & me...the big blue blob!
Xavier sporting his new sweatshirt

Mariners opening day, a sold out game and one damn good sign = RALLY FRIES FOR ME!!
I made my TV debut on Tuesday when I won the rally fries at the Mariners game!  I looked like a big blue blob, but non the less I won!  The fries were great...but I think they should be garlic fries instead of the Ivars fries!  I will just have to buy garlic fries when we go next time.  It was such a great game!  I think the best part was when Griffey got up to bat for the first time and everyone gave him a standing ovation and cheered for like 3 minutes!  He tipped his helmet to the crowd and got a base hit!  It gave me chills!  Oh and did I mention they won!  I think my curse is broken...they usually lose when I go!  I think this year is their year for a championship.  I also had the chance to spend 45 minutes in the Mariner's team store and I think 30 of those 45 minutes were spent standing in line!  I did manage to get Xavier a Mariners sweatshirt, a Griffey t-shirt and Harper a pink Mariners outfit!  My friend Kim bought Harper a pink Mariners beanie!  Now they will be ready when we use our season tickets!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Lianna! Btw, you do NOT look like a blue blob...you are looking quite good for being in your last days before birth. :-)

jenny keller said...

look at you all cute and pregnant. love the sign.