Monday, April 27, 2009

DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

I went to the doctor today and this is what I found out!
I am dialated to 3cm and 90% effaced....PROGRESS!!
Harper still has good fluid around her and I also had a non stress test to make sure she wasn't under stress!  Turns out she is still nice and comfy and stress free in there.  She is slightly sunny side up and they would like her to be face down for delivery.  Most of the time Dr. Garde says they fully turn down during labor, but she said the reason I haven't gone into labor could be because she is sunny side up!  So I will lay on my right side a bunch to try to get her in the right position!  I have another doctor appointment scheduled for Friday, but hopefully I will have to cancel it!  I never imagined I could possibly have a May baby!
I will keep everyone updated!

2 comments:

Linda Trudeau said...

Emeralds aren't as expensive as diamonds. :-)

Anonymous said...

PROGRESS IS GOOD!!!!