Saturday, April 4, 2009

GETTING CLOSER


I wish I was talking about getting closer to Harper being here....which I am, but I'm afraid nothing is going on in there except for her constant shifting!  BUT...I am getting closer to her room being FINISHED!!  Slowly I have been organizing and re-organizing!  I washed every piece of clothing today and put them away according to size!  Now I am still waiting for our laundry room cabinets to be done so the washer and dryer can be moved and I can shift stuff from Harper's room to the new storage closet!  Spring cleaning can be fun!  I'm still looking for some art for Harper's room so if anyone has any ideas I am open to suggestions!  The walls are so big and bare!

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

I just HAD To stop by your blog and say hello. My name is also Lianna and spelled the EXACT same way...I have never met anyone with the same spelling before.

Hope you are doing well and I can't wait to check back and see your updates on the new baby :)