Thursday, April 2, 2009

LARGE and in charge!

Ok...I don't remember being this uncomfortable with Xavier, but man maybe this baby is going to be a 12 pounder!!  I am having the worst pains in my ribs and upper back on the right side.  The worst is when I am driving around for work...I can barely stand to sit in the car.  Sleeping is a whole other issue!!  Last night I woke up at 11:38pm...I had just gone to bed at 9 and I woke up thinking it was 4am!  Of course I had to go to the bathroom and then I did my usual, grabbed my iphone and played Wordle, looked at Facebook, checked email and then tried to go back to sleep!  21 more days of this...wow I hope I can make it that long!

On the up side of things...only one more week of work then it's off until July!  I'm so excited.  I hope the weather gets nice before I have to go back to work!!  

No pictures today...sorry...I don't feel like walking out to the car to get the camera!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Waddle your butt out to your car and get your camera...do you think because you are pregnant that's an excuse? Just kidding, I know your pain. It will be all worth once you have little Harper in your arms!