Tuesday, April 7, 2009

STEVIE'S BIRTHDAY!


The balloons we got for Daddy
Blowing out the candles!

Today is Steve's birthday!  He of course had to work so my abilities to embarrass him were limited!  So I picked up a big fire truck balloon along with some happy birthday balloons and an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen and Xavier and I headed down to the station!  When we got there all the guys were working out so there really wasn't anyone around to embarrass him in front of, but no worries...as soon as we started singing happy birthday to him the guys started coming out and it was made know that it was his birthday!  I was assured by his friend Jeff Tucker as I was leaving that he would do his best to make a big deal of Steve's birthday for the rest of the night!  They even have a Union meeting tonight and Jeff promised me the union would sing a nice big happy birthday to him!!  Mission Completed!

No comments: