Friday, April 24, 2009

STILL NO BABY, BUT LOTS OF SUNSHINE!

Well I was really hoping to have Harper today....I guess there is still 5 hours left so there is still a slim chance!  I have been doing everything to convince this girl that it will be better out here than in there!  I have eaten egg plant, drank raspberry leaf tea, drank basil leaf tea, walked about 10 miles, played with Xavier on the swing set and I think that is it!  So since she isn't here yet I had all day to enjoy the sun with Xavier and Steve.  Xavier and I went on a walk and then came home and played, played, played!  Xavier just loves our play set and he also can't get enough of driving round and round on his tractor!  Steve bought some veggie starts for our garden too!  We ended the day by driving out to LaConner to eat at Seeds (they have the best fish tacos in the world) and then we attempted to go see the tulips, but Tulip Town was closed.  Oh well!  Now Xavier is asleep and the Mariners are on...bring on the relaxation!  Hopefully my next post won't be for a few days due to my hospitalization!!!  Keep your fingers crossed!




Stevie starting to plant the garden!  I even got him a sign that says Dad's Garden!!
He caught it!
The game my mom taught Xavier...roll the ball up the slide and he catches it...hopefully!
I LOVE this little boy!
What a great smile!
He found a bug in the dirt and was chasing me with it.  What a boy...girls beware!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

That's so nice that you all were able to have a good family day before Harper is born. Now you just need to wait four more days and Harper can be born on my birthday! Just kidding, for your sake I hope she comes out soon!

Megan said...

I'm so jealous of your yard!