Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MARINERS OPENING DAY!

Here's my sign!!  What do you think??

Today is my last day of work until July 20th!!  I have been so busy that I can't even believe the time has come!  So this morning everyone is kicking off our Whidbey Book, so they are all in meetings and then....WE ALL GET TO GO TO THE MARINERS OPENING DAY GAME IN THE YELLOW BOOK SUITE!!   WOOHOO!!!  I am so excited!  I told Harper she had to stay in there until after today so that I could go to the game!  The game is totally sold out and we get to be in our suite!  I even made a sign to hang over our balcony!  Hopefully we will make a TV debut!  Everyone keeps telling me I should go into labor at the game!  Do you think if I gave birth at the game, Harper would get season tickets for the rest of her life?  HHHMMM something to consider!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

You know how many people were watching today's game and saw you on tv...you are famous now! Wow! Can I get your autograph?

Kirstie said...

Me too, me too!!


Just an FYI: The code that I have to type in to let this comment post is "horrine". Guess what I thought it said when I first glanced at it? ...Yep, your right!