Wednesday, April 22, 2009

TY'S HOUSE!!!!

Standing in the window yelling HORSEY HORSEY!
Cooking their mamas some good food!
A break in the pitching/batting action saying cheese!

Getting the yard work done!

You just don't get the right effect from the title of this post.  I made the mistake early on in the day by telling Xavier that we were going to go to Ty's house later.  So what does he say ALL DAY??  "I WANT TO GO TO TY'S HOUSE!!!"  All day long and I mean all day long!  We went to lunch with Denise and Abby Taylor and he didn't eat a bite...he just kept saying he wanted to go to Ty's house.  Then when he fell asleep in the car on the way home he woke up screaming...I WANT TO GO TO TY'S HOUSE!!  The last thing we did was go get flower baskets with Kirstie and of course while we were they he wanted to go where else...Ty's house!  

So finally we went to Ty's house to have dinner and play.  Kelsey and I were talking about how well the boys play together until Ty dumped sand on Xavier and it got in his eyes and then Ty and Xavier were playing crash with their toys and Xavier bonked Ty on the forehead.  Both boys had a good cry when they got hurt and Xavier said he wanted to go home :-(  He soon got over it and they started playing again pitching the ball to one another while taking turns at bat and even cooking us some good meals in the kitchen!

At least it ended on a good note since Kelsey has offered to watch Xavier whenever Harper decides to make an appearance!!  The events of the day wore Xavier out and he crashed in the car before we made it to HWY 20!  What a fun day....maybe I won't ever go back to work!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I hope Xavier wants to come back to Ty's house. He is so sweet and I hope that you have that little one soon so I can have Xavier...really! I asked Ty if he had fun with Xavier and he said, "fun with Lianna too!" Thanks for coming over, it was fun!