Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SHE'S NEVER COMING OUT!

I went to the doctor today and guess what?!
I am STILL 2 cm and 80% effaced!  Nothing has changed from last week and my due date is tomorrow!  I have been walking, laying sod and walking some more and still NOTHING!!
 I think my grandpa who passed away 2 years ago is controlling this one!  His birthday is on April 24th so I think he wants her to be born on his birthday, which is fine with me!  Steve goes back to work tomorrow for a shift and my mom is coming up to have lunch and get manicures and pedicures!  A fun day to keep my mind off of the waiting!  





I felt like I needed to post a picture with this, so I randomly found this one!  Aren't they cute snuggling together!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

That's cute! Soon he will have a daddy's little girl to hold.

Anonymous said...

Come on Harper! Can't wait to meet you....

;-)