Tuesday, April 28, 2009

NEW GOAL!


It is always good to have goals in life!  I have a new goal for having this baby!  My goal is to have Harper before Cinco De Mayo so that I can enjoy a margarita!  I believe this goal is attainable which is very important when setting goals.  To get to this goal I will do the following:
-walk 2 miles per day
-lay on my right side every night
-do 50-100 squats per day
-last resort...get induced before the 5th!

I can taste the blended goodness now!  Oh and for those who know me best...you know I like a little whipped cream on my margaritas!  What can I say...happy hour in college taught me some bad habits!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

You are so funny! I love it! Whip cream on a margarita...that sounds good, I might have to start doing that.

The Gagon's said...

Well I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with a clumsy kid! hahaha I'm not quite sure how I feel about the fact that it never ends though! :(

Good luck with the baby! Jordan was eight days late and it was absolute hell!

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

I hope you made your goal and are enjoying a margarita this Cinco de Mayo ;) I'm excited to see pictures of little Miss Harper. Hope all is well.

Take care

Aimee Hess said...

Okay, so I think that you should come here for happy hour at some point. You know that whip cream on a margarita is only better with free tostada's, chicken wings and little burritos. Just thought i would mention that. :-) Ahhhhhh...nostalgia...